anMoney Personal Finance
!!Now with a 1 week money back guarantee - we stand behind our product!!
Would you believe there could be a personal finance checkbook and budget app on your phone as powerful as Microsoft Money or Quicken on the desktop?
We also offer a competitor upgrade discount of up to 30% -- see the end of the description for details.
"...you are getting a fantastic, powerful application that does a terrifc job of helping you get your finances in order. It's not quite like having an accountant in your pocket, but it's not far off." - 2011 Android App Guide:
Try us risk free: you have 3 full days to get a full and unconditional refund. If you are past the 15 minute refund window offered by the Android Market, contact us (email@example.com) for a refund which will be given in at most 8 hours.
Some of the feature highlights include:
- Works with your MS Money / Quicken export files. (QIF, OFX)
- 3 widgets
- Recurring and split transactions
- Password security
- Automatic backup
- Custom categories and two classifications
- Reports (export to PDF, CSV)
- Transaction export to QIF, CSV
- Honeycomb Android 3.0 support
- Integrated with MyBackup Pro
Explanation of the various permissions and why they are needed:
Permission: Your personal information, add or modify calendar events and send email to guests, read calendar events.
Purpose: Used for creating recurring bill and follow-up reminders in the phone's calendar.
Permission: Read contact data, write contact data
Purpose: Used when importing/exporting payees to and from the phone's contact list.
Pemission: Storage, modify/delete SD card contents
Purpose: Uses to back-up books and import/export QIF/OFX files
Pemission: System tools, prevents phone from sleeping
Purpose: For the few seconds while the auto backup and recurring transaction enter happens, keeps the phone from going to standby mode to prevent potential data loss.
Pemission: Your accounts, discover known accounts
Applies to: Both free and paid versions
Purpose: Used when importing/exporting payees to and from the phone's contact list. The list of accounts on the phone is read and you are given the option to pick the account used for contact operations.
Pemission: System tools, automatically start at boot
Purpose: Starts the alarm timer that performs the auto backup and recurring transaction enter functions. No processing intensive tasks are performed at this time.
Pemission: Network communication, Market license check
Purpose: Used to perform the Android Market license verification.
Competitor upgrade offer details:
- You must have purchased an Android personal finance app from the Google Android Market or the Amazon App Market. The app must be a paid app and be in the Finance category.
- Purchase anMoney and send us the receipt for the competitor app. The receipt must indicate that the order is complete (i.e. in "shipped" state.)
- The name on both receipts must match.
- Within 24 hours, we will refund you, via PayPal, up to US$5.00 of the purchase price of the competitor app. For example, if the competitor app was US$1.99, we will refund you US$1.99; if it was US$6.99 we will refund you US$5.00. Please send us your PayPal e-mail so we can process your refund.
- By obtaining the competitor discount, you forfeit the right to invoke the 1 week money back gurantee.